Cookies Extended Information Notice
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), Villa dei Cedri S.p.A. provides you with the extended information notice relating to the cookies installed on the domain www.villadeicedri.it and its subdomains or other domains owned by Villa dei Cedri S.p.A. that can be reached through the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in a text file on the hard disk of your computer, tablet or smartphone; they inform the website of your use of the website and your behaviour patterns and preferences.
Cookies may be stored permanently on your device and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies) or may disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited lifespan (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by the website you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed by other websites (so-called third party cookies).
Cookies used and purposes
- Browsing cookies
These first party session cookies ensure users with a safe and efficient surfing and use of the Website (managing surfing session).
These first party persistent cookies are used to remember the users’ choices (language selection).
- Analytic cookies
Google Analytics and Youtube cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Website (how many users visit the site, which pages are visited by users, how long to users spend on the Website etc…).
- Profiling cookies – advertising
These cookies are used to track users and to send ads in line with the preferences shown by users.
- Profiling cookies – Social media
These third party cookies allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, …) and in particular to share contents of the website through the same social networks.
The features of the cookies used on the Website are described in the following tables.
Managing preferences on cookies
You may know the information notices and modalities to disable cookies provided by third parties by clicking on the links contained in the item “More information” of the tables above.
You may finally object to cookies being recorded on your hard disk by setting your browser to disable cookies.
Check here for the instructions provided by the major browsers.
- Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider device to the desired privacy level (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
- Then click on “Ok”.
- Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click the “Tools” icon;
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” tab, it is possible to clear the cookies and save these preferences.
- Open Firefox;
- Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- Then select the “Privacy” tab;
- Go to “History settings” and then to “Use custom settings”;
- Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save these preferences.
- Open Opera;
- Select “Settings” in the browser menu and then “Settings”;
- Select”Quick preferences”;
- Uncheck “Accept cookies”;
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, and then select the “Security” panel in the dialogue window that follows;
- Under “Accept cookies” it is possible to specify whether and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
- For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show cookies”.
After doing so, however, certain web pages may not perform correctly.
Data communication and dissemination
Data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of Villa dei Cedri S.p.A. as persons in charge of the processing and data processors.
Data may be also processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf. These companies are our direct partner companies having the role of data processors.
In particular, regarding the processing of data made through the Website, Villa dei Cedri S.p.A. has appointed as data processor Villa dei Cedri S.p.A. Piazza di Sopra, 4 Colà di Lazise 37010 VR for the technical management and maintenance of the Website.
Their list is constantly updated and available on request by contacting the address below or sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Data collected by using cookies will to be sold to third parties.
Data collected by using Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube cookies may be transferred outside the European Union in particular to the United States of America.
Data by using cookies will not be disseminated.
At any time you can require information on the processing of your personal data, obtain updating, correction or integration of the same and obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, as well as the blocking of data processed unlawfully and object to the processing of your data according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 which is shown in full below.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller by sending a written notice to the address here below or mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller and Data Processor
Data Controller is Villa dei Cedri S.p.A. Piazza di Sopra, 4 Colà di Lazise 37010 VR
Data Processor is Villa dei Cedri S.p.A. Piazza di Sopra, 4 Colà di Lazise 37010 VR
Last update: May 2015
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.